My schedule of Autumn-Winter sewing classes is here, covering October and November. These include some more of my popular ‘Essential Skills’ classes, now re-named ‘Beginners’ Sewing Skills’. This covers basic sewing tasks like sewing straight seams and how to finish off the raw edges, taking up hems, making neat machined buttonholes, and inserting zips.
Artisan Stitch has won a UK Enterprise award for Best Sewing Classes 2020.
Support Artisan Stitch
If you like what I do please support me on Ko-fi
- Dressmaking course - postponed Wednesday 06/01/2021 - Wednesday 24/03/2021
- Beginners Sewing & Dressmaking - postponed Thursday 07/01/2021 - Thursday 25/02/2021
- Intro to Dressmaking course - postponed Tuesday 12/01/2021 - Tuesday 16/03/2021
- Know Your Overlocker online Wednesday 10/03/2021
- Summer school: Beginners Intensive Sewing course Wednesday 21/07/2021 - Friday 23/07/2021