Using the correct sewing machine needles is important to achieve a successful outcome to your sewing project. Sewing Machine needles come in an assortment of types and sizes. The wrong needle can cause issues such broken needles or threads, uneven or skipped stitches, and snags or holes in the fabric. You should choose your needle firstly according to the fabric construction, then the fabric
Artisan Stitch has won a UK Enterprise award for Best Sewing Classes 2020.
- Dressmaking course - postponed Wednesday 06/01/2021 - Wednesday 24/03/2021
- Beginners Sewing Course XL - postponed Wednesday 06/01/2021 - Wednesday 10/02/2021
- Beginners Sewing & Dressmaking - postponed Thursday 07/01/2021 - Thursday 25/02/2021
- Beginners Sewing Course XL - postponed Thursday 07/01/2021 - Thursday 11/02/2021
- Intro to Dressmaking course - postponed Tuesday 12/01/2021 - Tuesday 16/03/2021