Using the correct sewing machine needles is important to achieve a successful outcome to your sewing project. Sewing Machine needles come in an assortment of types and sizes. The wrong needle can cause issues such broken needles or threads, uneven or skipped stitches, and snags or holes in the fabric. You should choose your needle firstly according to the fabric construction, then the fabric
Corona Virus Update
Artisan Stitch has re-opened for sewing classes & textile workshops. Events are currently scheduled up to December 2020. There are stringent Covid-protection measures in place within the building and in the studio, in accordance with Scottish Government requirements, and which have been approved by the HSE. If you have any questions (or concerns) please contact me to request a copy of these measures before you book.. Stay well!
- Beginners Sewing Course XL Tuesday 06/10/2020 - Tuesday 10/11/2020
- Dressmaking course Wednesday 07/10/2020 - Wednesday 18/11/2020
- Beginners Sewing & Dressmaking Thursday 08/10/2020 - Thursday 26/11/2020
- Beginners Sewing Course Thursday 08/10/2020 - Thursday 29/10/2020
- Better Dressmaking Wednesday 21/10/2020 - Wednesday 16/12/2020