My schedule of Autumn-Winter sewing classes is here, covering October and November. These include some more of my popular ‘Essential Skills’ classes, now re-named ‘Beginners’ Sewing Skills’. This covers basic sewing tasks like sewing straight seams and how to finish off the raw edges, taking up hems, making neat machined buttonholes, and inserting zips.
Artisan Stitch has won 'Best Private Sewing Education & Training Provider, awarded by Global Business Insights.
Support Artisan Stitch
If you like what I do please support me on Ko-fi
- Dressmaking course Wednesday 28/04/2021 - Wednesday 14/07/2021
- Beginners Sewing & Dressmaking Thursday 29/04/2021 - Thursday 17/06/2021
- Better Dressmaking Thursday 20/05/2021 - Thursday 15/07/2021
- Beginners Sewing Course XL Wednesday 09/06/2021 - Wednesday 14/07/2021
- Beginners Sewing Course XL Thursday 10/06/2021 - Thursday 15/07/2021