Sewing Classes. Textile Art Workshops.
Learn how to sew, improve your dressmaking, or take a creative textile art workshop or machine embroidery workshop.
Sewing classes are available during daytimes, evenings and weekends. There’s Beginners and refresher classes, dressmaking courses or shorter 1-day events to focus on specific techniques. Overlockers are a mystery to many so learn how to get the best from yours. Soft furnishing workshops will give you the knowledge and confidence to make your own professional-looking curtains and cushions.
The series of 3-day Summer school courses are the opportunity to really get to grips with a new subject. These intensive courses make a perfect activity holiday for your staycation.
There are sewing classes for children during every school holiday, and an after-school sewing club in term times.
- Holder of a Certificate of Excellence
- Rated Best sewing classes in Edinburgh 2019
- Winner of the UK Enterprise Award for Best Sewing Classes 2020.
- Winner of Global Business Insight’s ‘Best Private Sewing Education & Training Provider 2021′
- Winner of Corporate Vision’s ‘Most Outstanding Sewing Classes 2021′
- The only course provider in Edinburgh, and one of only two in Scotland, that is recommended by Queen Margaret University for sewing training to their Home Economics students.
Have you ever wanted just to immerse yourself in your favourite hobby for days at a time? Then you can do that this Summer 2022 . From July until September, I’ll be running a programme of 3-day Summer Schools in various sewing topics. There’s the Beginners intensive Sewing course to teach you all the foundation skills so you hit the ground running. Or how about brushing up your clothes-making skills with a Dressmaking course? Or make use of those old jeans in lots of fun new ways in the upcycling courses, there’s something for everyone.
The first of these events are available for booking now so grab your place now and don’t miss out.
I’m thrilled to have won this prestigious Education and Training award from Global Business Insights. It was awarded for the following reasons:
- evidence of expertise within a given field
- dedication to customer service and client satisfaction
- ongoing commitment to excellence and innovation