Date(s) - 11/08/2017
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
This Kids sewing class is an ideal holiday activity for children just before they go back to school. This is an introductory-level class for children aged 8-12 years. It will include:
- How to use a sewing machine safely and confidently
- Practice sewing straight lines, curves and corners
- Make a heart-shaped lavender bag or pincushion
- Sewing machines, equipment and fabrics provided
- I am insured and hold a PVG (Disclosure Scotland) certificate
If you are looking for a sewing machine, I can advise on the best sewing machines for children (or you).
Level: Beginners (children aged 8-12)
Duration: 2.0 hours
Studio 6.03A St Margaret's House, 151 London Road Edinburgh EH7 6AE
Bookings are closed for this event.